Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simple Steps to a Greener Lifestyle

Green lifestyles are evolving. I learn something new every day that I can incorporate into my green lifestyle. Recently, I've made some serious changes in how I eat, what I eat and who I listen to about my eating. That is how I connected with Blythe Metz. Her YouTube Channel, The WYTV, keeps me informed about healthy changes that can be simple and effective.

Here's my review of Blythe's Top 7 tips on Keeping It Green from Blythe Raw Live TV, January 20, 2012. She's really focused on what will make a difference in creating a green lifestyle!

#7 Pay Your Bills Online - simple, easy and saves time!

#6 Shop at Farmers Markets - local food, supporting local businesses and economies, again >>> simple!

#5 Stop Using Disposable Bags - we all have some reusable bags, take them with you!

#4 Use Reusable Water Bottles - most tap water is equal in quality or better than bottled water, fill the water bottle at home and save time & money!

#3 Get an Energy Efficient Appliance - from computers to dishwashers to water heaters, there are green options that make a huge impact on energy use.

#2 Plant a Garden - Blythe recommends connecting with My Edible Gardens & I'll also recommend asking for advice in your area while you're shopping at the Farmers Market ;~)

#1 Get an E-Reader - Kindle, IPad, Nook, so many choices to make life more green while ridding your life of stacks of glossy magazines that can't be recycled...

Do you have any other tips to share? Add them in the comments below!

Here's the entire scoop from Blythe... suggest while you're watching, subscribe to her YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment